Yesterday I finished ClockworknPrince and may I just say, Ms. Clare has once again impressed me with her obvious talent for writing. Although the ending made me very sad, and I'll tell. You why in a minute, I have absolute confidence that I will not dissapointed with the next Infernal Devices book.
Here's why the Clockwork Princes ending made me sad:
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT YET, SKIP TO THE LAST PARAGRAPH!
Will's heart got broken.
TESSA AND JEM ARE ENGAGED!
jessamine was a traitor. Not, that I ever liked her much, but still, its soooo sad!
Frank,y, I pitty the Herondales (that includes Jace, even though I'm mad at him) They get to be the funniest characters in the book, but they experience the worst lives of all time. Will relizes too late that if he had acted sooner, the woman he loves could possibly be his own instead of being engaged to his best friend. I think that in the scene at the end of this book only Jem, Charlotte and Henry are happy. Gideon has lost his family, Sophie is in love witha man that will now see her only as a servant, Will, as I said earlier, is in the process if having his heart break into a million itsy bitsy pieces, Tessa isbseriously reconsidering the choices she has made, Britney is singing ballads about death. What was reallynfunny though was that Jem, Charlotte and Henry are so wrapped up in their happiness, they don't even realize that everyone else is secretly miserable. My dearest hope though is that all these miserable people don't do Nything stupid. Will comments on in this book about how unrequited love makes people do ridiculous things. Of all them, I fear what Will will do because of his unhappiness the most. Something tells me that involves a lot of reckless fighting and late nights.
I cannot help but think that Tessa and Will's reasons for wallowing in self pity are for some greater reason. Possibly a cruel moral as well. Either way, Clockwork Princess is already set upnto be a good book and I am eager to read it.
Ok. Last paragraph.
Today was my bday. Rhah rhah shish cumb bah. And I am happy to say that i am now a pround owner of a nook. Kinda. This thing is really troublesome. I'm using it to write this post, and I swear, I've written it like 5 times now. I'm sure it wouldn't be so infuriating if I was better with technology, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I haven't yet put any books on it, but I plan on getting some of the books I don't want hard copies of on here. Do you have an eReader? Is it as good as everyone says it is? Will I through it out the window in frustration?
No comments:
Post a Comment