"The book exists for us, perchance, that will explain our miracles and reveal new ones. The at present unutterable things we may find somewhere uttered."

-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Cchristmas and Twilght

Sorry I haven' t been on in while. I've been enjoying my so far snowless winter vacation. As far as me and my friends are concerned, it's a miracle. From here out ,however, it will be happy afternoons in sunny weather. I am excited for more than just this lovely getaway from the freeze-fest I call home. My best friend decided that it was high time that I started reading Twilight. When everyone obsessed over it in the beggining,I preached against it. Now that I've finished it though....let's start with "my opinions have vastly differed". Here's how: 

      1. Edward reminds me of Jace. They both have the sense of humor that is a clever funny, amomgst other things. And Jace is probably one of my favorite characters of all time, so that's a few automatic points for Twilight. 

     2.I hate to say it, but like the general teenage population of America, I am a sucker for love triangles. And even I already know what's coming. 

     3. I've been reading since I figured out how when I was 4. I know a well written book when I read one. And so, I must grudgingly admit, I am now a fan of Twilight. 

What do you think? Is this good or bad? Did you like the books? Are you a fan?? And finally, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment