I feel guilty, I keep forgetting to post. To be honest, I've never been good at this sort of thing. It's like holding a perpetual conversation, and I may be many things, but a conversationalist is not one of them. I liked your post today Stephanie, it was very cool and I give you 2 thumbs up for remain consistent when I cannot.
So what have I been doing while shrugging my responsibility of keeping up with posts? mainly practicing my cello. Yes, I am a cellist. Not a very good one, but a cellist none the less. I have been practicing my cello nonstop for the past 2 days because like we have already established I AM A MAJOR SLACKER!
That also happens to need a life, but a slacker none the less. I advise that you never go to Jamaica, it has an ill effect (affect?) on one's responsibilities in life. Hopefully I'll be out of this soon though. I'm starting to write bad peotry and I need to focus so I can enter a writing competition.
I love writing competitions. It challenges me because I have a serious issue writing short stories. My definition of "short" involves 14 pages of cramped handwriting. Writing competitions have entries significantly less than that. Plus, It's always fun. I get a week of exchanging notebooks with people so that I can get some editing done on my stuff. (I have awful grammar and I make lots of mistakes.)
Speaking of writing, do you prefer handwriting or typing? I've always handwritten stuff, but I am considering get a computer so that I can go digital.
We all know that I am reading Twilight ( :P it is seriously like the big book of cheesey events and stupid decisions, I can't wait for it to be over.) But I have nothing to read afterward. No Mortal Instruments or Infernal Devices books are coming out soon, and I am in desperate need of something good. Any ideas?
Until next time....whenever that may end up being.
No comments:
Post a Comment